Acidity Regulators Market: Glimpse into Key Regional Markets for Acidity Regulators across the Globe
Acidity regulators, also known as pH control agents, constitute an integral part of the food additives market. These components are mainly used to increase the shelf-life of food and to provide distinct colors to food and beverage items. Acidity regulators also help prevent damage of food due to microscopic organisms, thereby enhancing food preservation.
With rapid urbanization, the demand for frozen and packaged food has increased considerably. Such trends, necessitated by the changing lifestyle in modern society, have positively impacted the market for food additives, subsequently fuelling demand from the global acidity regulators market.
Transparency Market Research (TMR), a U.S. based research intelligence firm, has stated that the global acidity regulator market will exhibit a positive 7.3% CAGR between 2015 and 2021. The acidity regulator market, valued at US$3.93 billion in 2014, will reach US$6.43 billion by 2021, according to a report published by TMR.
The demand for food regulators is inevitably high in countries registering high demand for processed food. While developed countries provide lucrative prospects for the acidity regulators market, the key vendors in the industry have also successfully identified profitable opportunities in emerging economies.
Browse The Market Research Report of Acidity Regulators Market:
The market scenario in developed countries such as the U.S. and major European nations is somewhat saturated, leaving few opportunities for the market to prosper further. However, the situation is quite the opposite in case of developing economies such as India, China, and Brazil. The processed food industry is still at a nascent stage in these economies, which provides ample opportunities for vendors in the global acidity regulator market to capitalize on the increasing commercialization across these nations.
Most Prominent Global Acidity Regulators Market Determinants
- Overall, the global acidity regulators market constitutes four key regions, namely Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Among the leading economies of these regions, China has emerged as the largest consumer of acidity regulators, making Asia Pacific the largest acidity regulators market globally.
- North America holds the second position in the market, with the U.S. leading the consumption of acidity regulators in the region.
- During the forecast period, Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth in terms of consumption of acidity regulators.
- Countries encompassed within the Rest of the World region, such as Argentina, India, South Africa, and Mexico, are some of the emerging markets for acidity regulators. The Rest of the World region will follow Asia Pacific in terms of providing a promising opportunity for the acidity regulators market in the region.
- Owing to incredible growth opportunities in China, leading vendors in the country are providing fierce competition to their Western counterparts, especially in the market for citric acid.
- To curb the adverse impact of the competition, a few regulations have been imposed especially on imports. These regulations are implemented across various countries. Industry veterans predict that these import regulations have the potential to create a healthy market for acidity regulator manufacturers around the world.
- Despite its positive projected growth trajectory, the global acidity regulators market is not free from hindrances. Acidity regulators can have several adverse side effects on the human body, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and other complications. Such factors are restraining the market from enjoying smooth growth.
Browse The Market Research Press Release of Acidity Regulators Market: