Global Hemostasis and Tissue Sealing Agents Market to be propelled by Rising Demand for Minimally Invasive Procedures
The increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures in the medical and healthcare industry has given rise to the global hemostasis and tissue sealing agents market. According to a report recently published by Transparency Market research (TMR), a market intelligence and research firm, the worldwide market stood at US$3.0 billion in 2013 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.0% between 2014 and 2020 to reach a value of US$5.2 billion by the end of 2020.
Investing in developing economies has emerged as the latest trend among the players in the global hemostasis and tissue sealing agents market. This trend is expected to provide a decent platform for market participants to yield high revenue in the coming years.
Browse Market Research Report of Hemostasis and Tissue Sealing Agents Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/hemostasis-tissue-sealing-agents-market.html
Here is a snapshot of the latest market movements and future projections for the global market for hemostasis and tissue sealing agents.
- The market for topical hemostats is the incumbent leader in the worldwide hemostasis and tissue sealing agents market. Analysts project the market to develop at a CAGR of more than 6% over the period from 2014 to 2020. The rising uptake of topical hemostats such as active and mechanical hemostats in a broad array of surgical procedures is the key reason behind this growth.
- The rise in the preference for active hemostat products among surgeons as well as patients, due to their effectiveness in controlling excessive bleeding, has fueled the active hemostat market and helped it develop at the highest CAGR among the topical hemostats market segments.
- In 2013, the market for adhesive and tissue sealing agents held almost 40% of the overall hemostasis and tissue sealing agents market. Among the key segments of the adhesive and tissue sealing agents market, the natural tissue sealants segment has occupied the largest portion of the overall adhesive and tissue sealing agent market, owing to the easy availability of natural tissue sealants such as Floseal, TachoSil, Tisseel, and others in the market.
- In 2013, the hemostasis and tissue sealing agents market in North America held the leading position among all the regional markets with a share of around 36% in the overall market. The rising number of surgical procedures where patients need to stay under observation for a longer period and the increasing usage of hemostat products by several end users has fueled the market development in North America.
Browse Market Research Press Release of Hemostasis and Tissue Sealing Agents Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/hemostasis-tissue-sealing-agents-market.htm
- The market for hemostasis and tissue sealing agents in Europe occupied the second position in 2013, owing to the continuous rise in the geriatric population base, accelerating the demand of hemostasis and tissue sealing agents significantly.
- The hemostasis and tissue sealing agents market in Asia Pacific is likely to report the fastest growth in the near future, owing to the increase in the investment from major market players in this region.
The major companies operating in the global hemostasis and tissue sealing agents market are Advanced Medical Solutions Group, Pfizer, Integra LifeSciences Corp., Johnson & Johnson, C.R. Bard, CryoLife, Cohera Medical, and Baxter.